This delightful little appetizer is a summer pleaser. Light and refreshing.
- 1 cup cantaloupe, cut into 1/4″ cubes
- 2 tbsp fresh mint leaves, chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh ginger, minced
- juice and zest of 1/2 lime
- pinch of kosher salt
- 1 head of Belgian endive
- In a non-reactive bowl, combine the cantaloupe, mint, ginger, lime juice, lime zest, and salt.
- Spread the leaves of the Belgian endive on to your serving platter.
- Spoon the cantaloupe-mint mixture on to the white end of the endive. Serve.