Pesto is good, cilantro pesto is even better. This is a twist on the traditional pesto. It’s particularly good on top of the Vegetable Stew.
- 2 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1 bunch fresh parley, coarsely chopped
- 1 bunch of fresh cilantro, coarsely chopped
- 3 tablespoons of pine nuts
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- juice of 1/2 lime
- 1/4 teaspoon of kosher salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- Add the garlic, parsley, and cilantro to a food process and process for 15 seconds to finely chop.
- Add the pine nuts, olive oil, lime juice, salt, and pepper, and process until it is well mixed.
How Not to Screw it Up
Really? If you can’t manage this one, you should stick to making cold cereal.