This is one of the simplest and quickest ways to make a seafood dinner. Salmon is a naturally oily fish, so no additional oil is needed to cook it.
Prep time: 5 min
Cook time: 10 min
Ready in: 15 min
Yields: Serves 4
- 4 filet of salmon (assume 1/3 to 1/2 pound per person)
- 1/4 cup soy sauce (use wheat-free soy sauce for a gluten-free meal)
- fresh ginger, peeled and minced
- Pre-heat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit / 220 degrees celsius
- Pour the soy sauce and spread the ginger over the salmon making sure to cover all of the salmon flesh.
- Roast for 10 minutes.
How to Not Screw It Up
- I use a sheet of parchment paper on the baking sheet. This makes for much easier clean-up as the salmon skin will often stick to a metal baking sheet.